If you are a wholesaler interested in purchasing Cloud9 Fibers, we invite you to use our web shop where you can find information on availability, pricing, minimums, shipping costs, in-stock notifications, and more product details.
Wholesalers with an account, please follow the link to the wholesale shop.
To visit our wholesale store, you must be a registered wholesale purchaser. To apply for an account, please visit our registration page.
wholesale Terms and Conditions
- Minimum opening order is $500; four bag minimum reorder
- Each bag contains 5 hanks, bags cannot be split
- Each hank is 100g, length varies by yarn type
- All orders must be pre-paid before shipping.
- Our webshop only accepts Visa and Mastercard; please contact us if you would like to pay by check or wire transfer.
- We regret that Cloud9 does not offer terms.
Declined credit cards
- If you are placing a pre-order and your card is declined at the time the yarn is due to ship, you will incur a $10 fee for processing upon reinstating the order.
- We will contact you via the email address or phone number provided in your wholesale application and will expect response within 3 working days. If we do not get a response, your order will be cancelled and the goods will be put back in inventory, so please be certain the contact information provided is correct.
- Yarns available for pre-order will be indicated as such. The anticipated start ship date will also be indicated in the listing.
- Pre-orders can be placed quickly and easily through our webshop. After receiving your pre-order form, we will contact you so that you may supply us with all payment information to ensure that the goods will be reserved for you.
- Your credit card will not be billed until your goods ship, but please make sure you have sufficient funds come that time. (Please be sure to read the terms on DECLINED CREDIT CARDS above).
- When you pre-order yarn, you are putting the goods in reserve and make them unavailable to others.
Cancellations and returns
- Cancellations must be made in writing at least 2 weeks (14 days) prior to the start ship date in order not to incur a processing fee of 20% of the value of the order in question. Please refer to your order number when contacting us.
- All sales are final unless yarn is damaged or defective. Yarn cannot be returned for any other reason.
- Claims must be made in writing to Cloud9 within 14 days of receipt. Failure to inspect and notify within this period will result in the buyer waiving all claims for damages and/or defects.
- If cartons appear damaged when delivered, please take photos of the boxes before opening them. Call us immediately if the goods are also damaged, so we can file a claim with the appropriate courier service.
- Buyer agrees not to advertise prices below SRP for a duration of 30 days past the release date (if given) of a specified item or 30 days past receipt of goods if no release date is given.
- While we do not discriminate against the use of eBay or Etsy as a sales venue, stores who utilize these and other similar sites to sell goods for significantly less than SRP risk termination of their wholesale account. Our SRPs are determined in such a way to allow retailers a fair profit.
- Cloud9 reserves the right to limit sales and to refuse orders.
Fax, Email, and Phone Orders
- We encourage all customers to use our online webshop for ordering. You will find it a very user-friendly and secure interface which can give you the latest updates on items and stock status.
- However, we do understand those instances where it may not be possible or desirable to order over the web. If you would prefer to fax or email us your order, please contact us for more details at (908) 272 8200.
- All US orders are shipped UPS Ground with insurance. Alternatively, we are happy to use your courier service.
- Shipping rates within the contiguous US is a flat rate of $4 per bag.
- Domestic shipping is free for all yarn orders over $1000.
- Orders to Hawaii, Alaska, and US Territories are shipped at international rates.
- All international orders are shipped via DHL or UPS (whichever is cheaper, or buyer's preference). Alternatively, we are happy to use your courier service.
- All duties and taxes are the responsibility of the buyer.